Membres

dimanche 7 janvier 2018

Make it Crafty Skin Colouring Challenge


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my inspiration card for our current SKIN Colouring Challenge at Make it Crafty! You can see all my teamies' gorgeous makes and enter the challenge HERE!

For my card, I used Zoe's fabulous Colouring Faces E-Book and cased one of the examples as shown on pages 28 and following. I applied the techniques and step by step explanations about the skin and hair to one of my all time favourite digis - Anastasia. Here is the result:


I printed Anastasia on Make it Colour Blending Card and cropped her so that she would fit into my Delicate Love Oval Frame Chipboard. I coloured her in Copics, and for the frame I used Posca markers in soft colours reminiscent of the brown and pink used in my image. I also added a Love Word Chipboard, painted in the same colours and covered in Stardust Stickles. For my card base, I used a piece of Bo Bunny paper.

Here is a close up on the image:


Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, RV02, B60
Hair: E25, 59, YR23
Eyes: B000, 02, 60, 63
Red: C5, R35, 37, 39
Pink: RV11 + Polychromos

That's all from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, hope you will join our Skin Challenge! Hugs, Delphine xx

1 commentaire: